WR60X10185 Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor Replacement Part by Romalon Fit for G-E Hot-Point Refrigerators Replaces WR23X10353 WR23X10355 WR23X10364 PS1019114 AP3875639
- ★Parts Number:WR60X10185 Evaporator Fan Motor,9.75V, 3.25W in nom, DC motor, 2 3/8" shaft, 6 pin connector Wires attached to the motor are white, blue, red and yellow.
- ★Replaces Parts: 197D2039P008, AP3875639, WR23X10346, WR23X10350, WR23X10353, WR23X10404, WR23X10405, WR23X10406, WR60X10043, WR60X10059
- ★Repair Symptoms:Noisy ; Fridge too warm ; Freezer section too warm ; Will not start.Note: Before installing the product, please disconnect the power supply and wear work gloves to protect your hands.
- ★Premium Quality:The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer ,meets OEM standards ,ensure long-lasting and effective performance.Easy to install,just spend little money to fix your machine. Saves your money from the appliance guy!
- ★About Us:We attach great importance to your shopping experience. If you need any help during the shopping process, please send us an email. The product provides a one-year warranty, and any quality problems within one year can be replaced free of charge.
Details: Works with the following models: GEPSC23MGTCCC,PSC23MGTCWW,PSC23MGTECC,PSC23MSTCSS,PSC23MSWASS,PSC23NSTCSS,PSC23NSTDSS,PSC23NSTESS,PSC23NSWDSS,PSC23SHTCSS,PSC25MGTBBB,PSC25MGTBWW,PSC25MSTBSS,PSC25MSWASS,PSC25NSTBSS,PSC25PSTBSS etc. The WR60X10185 Evaporator Fan Motor is located in the back of the freezer, and circulates air over the refrigerator coils. These coils will convert the heat into cool air, which is then circulated. Note: Thermistor is NOT included. If you need the motor with the thermistor, see related parts. Fixes the following symptoms: Will not start, refrigerator is too warm, refrigerator is too cold, freezer is too warm, freezer is too cold, frost build up. Please Note:This is intended as a guideline only, as other items can cause the same symptoms. Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off and unplug the refrigerator before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
Part Number: WR60X10185
model number: WR60X10185