Weber 67726 Igniter Kit for Genesis 300 Series Grills with Metal Spark Box (Year 2007)
- Replacement igniter kit for 2007 Genesis 300 series grills (item 67726)
- Weber 67726 comes with a metal box around the sparking device
- NOTE: 2008-2010 Genesis models take a different part (item 67847)
- DOES NOT fit Genesis 2011-present models w/ control knobs on front of the grill
- See below to confirm your grill model number will work with this part
Details: In 2007 Weber introduced a new design to their Genesis grills with the control knobs on the right side panel of the grill, which included a battery igniter. Please Note, Weber made a change to their Weber Genesis grills in 2008 which changed the replacement igniter that you need for your grill. The 2007 model Genesis 300 series grills have a metal box around the sparking device (this listing). If your grill was produced in 2008 to 2010 then it will have a white ceramic U around the sparking device and you will need to search for Weber part number 67847 to fit your grill. Weber part 67726 is a genuine Weber replacement part and includes metal spark box, igniter with wires, push button switch, 1 AAA battery, and instructions. Please be sure to check the model and year that you have to be sure that this is the correct igniter for your grill. Weber 67726 fits model part numbers (number located inside cabinet doors below cooking box): 3841001, 3851001, 3841301, 3851301, 3840101, 3850101, 3870001, 3880001, 3741001, 3751001, 3741301, 3742301, 3751301, 3752301, 3756301, 3740101, 3750101, 3750201, 3770001, 3780001.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.8 x 2.1 inches