Unicook Porcelain Steel Heat Plate, Extends from 11.75" up to 21" L, Pack of 1
- Extends from 11.75” up to 21” long, 3.75” wide, 1” high, fits most gas grills. If installed reversely, the length will be extended from 11.75” to 18.37” only. Please measure the dimension of your original heat plate and compare with ours before purchasing.
- Package includes 1 single pack adjustable heat plate, upgraded Stainless Steel M5 bolts and wing nuts. Easy to install, replaces heat tents for side-to-side and front-to-back burners.
- Prevents flare-ups and protects burners to prolong life, prevents direct exposure to flame and distributes heat evenly.
- Thickness of porcelain steel is 1.2mm, heavy duty porcelain-coated steel construction; Thicker is better and last longer!
- Stainless Steel version is also available, click the "UNICOOK" button (top middle of the page) to get more details about the S/S version.
Details: Best Gas Grill Replacement Parts for Its Cost! Some of you grill parts maybe rust and will wear out after a certain amount of time and use. We know you would prefer to keep your favorite grill running rather than leaving it at the curb on trash day. It is time to replace your grill parts. You will get your grill cooking like new for a fraction of the cost of a new one with Unicook replacement parts! More DIY fun! Environmentally friendly! Key Features of Unicook Grill Parts --Universal Fit Most of Unicook grill parts are designed as a universal item, whose size is adjustable to fit your grill, fit different brands and gas grill models in the market. --Heavy Duty Materials Thicker is better! All the materials of Unicook replacement parts are more heavy duty than most original ones that come with your grill, last longer. --Easy Assembling Unicook grill parts are very easy to install. The new grill parts will be assembled in minutes following the instruction manuals included. Care and Use Please check the size and shape of your original parts and compare with the specs on our product listing before ordering. Specific safety, repair and maintenance information varies between grill models and brands. Always refer to your owners’ manual.