Unicook Porcelain Large Grill Heat Plate 4 Pack, 6'' Extra Width, Extends from 15.75" to 18.75" Length
Color: black-4 pack
- This 6'' extra wide heat plate that can be adjusted from 15.75" up to 18.75" length. 24" wide firebox requires 4pcs heat plates, 30" wide firebox requires 5pcs heat plates.
- Protect burners and prevent flare-ups, prevent direct exposure to flame and distribute heat from burner tubes to cooking grates evenly.
- Heavy duty porcelain-coated steel construction, thickness of porcelain steel is 1.2mm, more thicker than others.
- Hardware included, easy to install.
- We have Heat Plates in different shapes and sizes for your selection. Please click the "UNICOOK" button (top middle of the page) to get more details. ※To ensure you choose the correct heat shield for your grill, we recommend removing the original part and comparing it to what we list.
Details: Best Gas Grill Replacement Parts for Its Cost!
Some of you grill parts maybe rust and will wear out after a certain amount of time and use. We know you would prefer to keep your favorite grill running rather than leaving it at the curb on trash day.
It is time to replace your grill parts. You will get your grill cooking like new for a fraction at the cost of a new one with Unicook replacement parts! More DIY fun! Environmentally friendly!
Key Features of Unicook Grill Parts
--Universal Fit Most of Unicook grill parts are designed as a universal item, whose size is adjustable to fit your grill, fit different brands and gas grill models in the market.
--Heavy Duty Materials Thicker is better! All the materials of Unicook replacement parts are more heavy duty than most original ones come with your grill, last longer.
--Easy Assembling Unicook grill parts are very easy to install. The new grill parts will be assembled in minutes following the instruction manuals included.
Care and Use
Please check the size and shape of your original parts and compare to the specs on our product listing before ordering.
Specific safety, repair and maintenance information vary among different grill models and brands. Always refer to your owners' manual.