Unicook 15.3 Inch Porcelain Steel Flavorizer Bars, Grill Heat Plate Replacement Parts for Weber Spirit 200 Series, Spirit E/S 210 and 220 Gas Grills with Front Control Knobs, Heat Shield Tent, 3 Pack
- Including 3 packs; Each heat plate measures 15.3" L x 3.5" W x 2.5" H; Please measure the size of your original heat plates and compare with ours before ordering.
- Flavorizer bar replacements for Weber spirit 200 series gas grills: Spirit (2 Burners) E-210, S-210, E-220, S-220 (Model Years 2013-2017) with front-mounted control panels. ►Also fits Weber 46010074, 46100001, 46110001, 46113101, 47100001.﹡NOT fit for the grill with side control panel.
- Protect burners and prevent flare-ups, prevent direct exposure to flame and distribute heat from burner tubes to cooking grates evenly.
- 18 Gauge(1.2mm) porcelain coated steel construction, much thicker than most aftermarket ones. Last longer, extend the life of your gas grill.
- We have Heat Plates in different shapes and sizes for your selection. Please click the "UNICOOK" button (top middle of the page) to get more details.
Details: Best Gas Grill Replacement Parts for Its Cost! Some of you grill parts maybe rust and wear out after a certain amount of time and use. We know you would prefer to keep your favorite grill running rather than leave it at the curb on trash day. It is time to replace your grill parts. You will get your grill look and work like new at a fraction of the cost with Unicook replacement parts! Environmentally friendly! Specifications: Dimension: 15.3" L x 3.5" W x 2.5" H Material: 1.2mm/18 gauge porcelain enameled steel Package Includes: 3 Pack flavor bars Key Features of Unicook Heat Plate: Durable Construction--More heavy duty than most original ones that come with your grill, last longer. Easy Assembling--Very convenient to install, can be assembled in minutes. Care and Use: Please check the size and shape of your original parts and compare to the specs on our product listing before ordering. Specific safety, repair and maintenance information varies among different grill models and brands. Always refer to your owners’ manual. When not used for a long time, clean up with degreaser by either scouring pad or paper towels, heavily coat it by cooking oil, wrap it in a plastic bag.
Part Number: B815303
model number: B815303