Ultra Durable WR17X11653 Refrigerator Ice Dispenser Door Flap Replacement Part by BlueStars – Exact Fit For GE & Kenmore Refrigerators - Replaces AP3672582 WR17X11653 PS964304
- ✅ MODEL NUMBER: WR17X11653 Refrigerator Ice Dispenser Door Flap. This door flap keeps air from infiltrating the freezer. Once the lever is pressed, the door flap opens and allows the ice to dispense into your container.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore) and replaces part numbers: 1032671, AP3672582, WR17X11653, WR17X3093, WR17X3492, PS964304, AH964304, EA964304. If you are unsure about the compatibility, you can send us your refrigerator model number, we will help you to confirm if it fits or not.
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high-quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer - Meets OEM standards - Ensure long-lasting and effective performance. This part fixes the following symptoms: Door Sweating | Ice maker won’t dispense ice | Leaking | Frost buildup.
- ✅ SAVE TIME AND SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a refrigerator. For the repair, all you will need is a Phillips screwdriver and a small flat blade. An useful tip is the crank is no longer included with this part; you can use your existing crank. If you require a new crank, order one that is compatible with your specific model.
- ✅ 𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐘: Customer satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, we will compensate you and offer extra benefits to ensure your rights. Buy with confidence!
Details: Perfect replacement The dispenser door assembly (or flapper) is what opens to release the ice once the lever has been pressed. This part mounts in the ice dispenser. Occasionally it gets dysfunctional calling for an immediate replacement to continue enjoying the fresh cold water from your dispenser. Easy installation For this repair, all you will need is a screwdriver and a small flat blade. Disconnect the power, remove the escutcheon from around the dispenser, lift up the control panel, disconnect all wire connectors, use a screwdriver to remove all four screws of the housing, and lift the housing out. You will now see the flapper: push the tabs that are securing it in place to remove the piece, install the new flapper by lining it up and snapping into place. Compatibility Compatible with part numbers 1032671, AH964304, AP3672582, EA964304, PS964304, WR17X3093, WR17X3492. Compatible with GE brands which include Kenmore, Hotpoint, Sears, and so much more. Features Easy to use and install Stable and flexible Food grade material for you Solve the following symptoms Door sweats inside or outside Ice maker won't dispense ice Enjoy Cold Drinks Always!! Click Add to Cart for This Easy to Install Refrigerator Ice Dispenser Door Flaps for A Healthy Cold Drink
Part Number: WR17X11653
model number: WR17X11653 Refrigerator Dispenser Door