Stanbroil Replacement Hot Rod Ignitor Kit for Traeger Wood Pellet Grills
- Located at bottom of firepot
- Keep fire going, get delicious flavor with hardwood fuel
- For proper installation, only 1/8-1/4 inch should be showing in firepot
- Ignites the Hardwood, making starting your grill as simple as flipping a switch
- Compatible with Traeger 070, 075, Texas Elite Series, Pro 22, Pro 34, Lil Tex Elite Series, BBQ Series and More, also fits for Pit Boss pellet grills (EXCEPT PTG)
Details: KEEP YOUR GRILL GOING ALL YEAR LONG: 3" high density cartridge heating element replacement. An identical match to the OEM hot stick. Compatible with all Traeger grills except for their PTG model. When your current hot rod shortens or burns out, this replacement part will ensure that your grill continues to operate effectively. QUICK CONNECTING: 200 watt/120 volt, 24" wire lead hot rod goes into the base of the firepot. Designed for a quick connection, once properly installed, reigniting your grill will be as simple as flipping a switch. EASIEST WAY TO BBQ: A working hot rod does all the hard work for you -- quickly lighting your wood and keeping the fire lit for quality grilling. Your grill simply won't work without a functioning hot rod. Don't settle for lighter fluid or propane torches that sacrifice the flavor quality of your grilled meats, smoked ribs, and other barbequed mainstays. INSTALLATION TIP: Sometimes, the burnt out hot rod may be difficult to remove. Cutting off the end with a pair of diagonal pliers as swelling often occurs. Taping a wire onto the electrical connector before removal may also make the entire process go smoother. For best performance, only 1/8” to ¼” of the wire should be visible once the replacement cartridge is in place.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 2.4 x 0.6 inches