QuliMetal Grill Hot Rod Ignitor Kit Replacement Parts for Pit Boss Pellet Grills
- Fits all Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grills
- Easy to Install and long lasting: 200 watts / 120 volts, 24" wire lead hot rod into the bottom of the hot pot
- Located at bottom of firepot, Ignites the Hardwood, making starting your grill as simple as flipping a switch
- Keep fire going, get delicious flavor with hardwood fuel
- Notice: For best performance, only 1/8-1/4 inch should be showing in firepot
QuliMetal - Professional grill accessories manufacturer
Extend the life of your grill: When your hot rod is shortened or burned out, this replacement part will ensure that your grill continues to function effectively. 3"" High-density cartridge heating element replacement. Fully matched to OEM hot rods. Compatible with Pit Boss grill model.
A working hot rod does all the hard work for you - quickly ignite your wood and keep it lit for quality grilling.Your grill will not work without a functioning hot rod. Don't settle for lighter liquid fluid or propane torches that sacrifice the flavor quality of your grilled meats, smoked ribs and other barbecue staples.
Tips: If the burnt hot rod may be difficult to remove. Cutting off the end with a pair of diagonal pliers as swelling often occurs. Winding the wire onto the electrical connector before removal will makes the entire process smoother. For best performance, once the cartridge is replaced, only 1/8"" to 1/4"" of the wire is visible.