Pizzacraft Pizza Peel With Folding Wood Handle For Easy Storage (Stainless Steel) - PC0200
- Easily Transfer Pizza, Bread, and Other Food In and Out of Oven or Grill
- Much Easier to Store Than Most Peels Since Locking Handle Can Be Turned Down To Save Space
- Stainless Steel Peel and Hardwood Handle
- Peel Measures 10" Wide and 15.75" Long When Handle Is Folded
- When Handle is Extended, Peel Measures 27" Long
Publisher: Charcoal Companion
Details: Easily transfer pizzas from your oven or grill with this stainless steel pizza peel with folding wooden handle. The stainless steel surface slides easily under pizza, bread or other baked goods. When your baking is done, the handle folds inward to save space, which makes it easy to store.
HOW TO USE: Turn the wood knob to the left to loosen the screw and then turn handle 180°. Turn knob to the right to firmly tighten the handle in the open position. Dust peel liberally with cornmeal before placing pizza on peel. Sometimes raw dough can stick to the peel; Cornmeal will make it easier for the raw pizza to slide off your peel and into the oven/grill. When transferring your food, always use two hands to support the weight of the dough on the peel.
CAUTION: Make certain knob is fully tightened before using to carry food.
CARE: Hand wash with a mild dishwashing soap, rinse and dry immediately. Do not use abrasive scrubbers. Do not soak. Not dishwasher safe.