Oregon S55 AdvanceCut 16-Inch Chainsaw Chain Fits McCulloch, Stihl
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile, gauge: .050", drive link count: 55
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
Details: Oregon 91PX chain is for homeowners and occasional users who want a low-vibration and low-kickback saw chain. The Chamfer Chisel cutters' twin cutting corners offer outstanding performance. These cutters are durable, easy to maintain and forgiving. Please contact Oregon customer care to ensure the best fit for your chainsaw. Fits many chainsaw models, not all of which are listed here: Craftsman/Sears: 358.34119, 316.34107. Wen/Wagner: 6014, 6019, Lumberjack. McCulloch: Eager Beaver 12ES, 14ES, 16ES, 250-14, 300S-16, 450S-16, MCC3516F, MCC4516F. Poulan: PLN3516F. Stihl: 009, 009L, 011, 015, 017**, 018**, 019T**, 020, 021*, 023*, 025*, 025C*, MS170**, MS171**, MS180**, MS180C**, MS-180C-B**, MS181, MS191T**, MS192**, MS192C**, MS192C-E**, MS192T**, MS200, MS200T, MS201T, MS210, MS210C, MS211, MS211C-BE, MS230*, MS230C-BE*, MS250*, MS250C*, MS250C-BE*, MS251* (*Ensure your model has a 3/8” low profile sprocket) (**May take .043” or .050” gauge chain, verify gauge before purchasing. )