Oregon L74 ControlCut 18-Inch Chainsaw Chain Fits Stihl
- 18 in. low-kickback chain made by the world’s leading saw chain manufacturer. Pitch: .325", gauge: .063", drive link count: 74
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life. Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion.
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Chain fits many Stihl brand chainsaws
- UL classified to conform to ANSI175.1 standards for low-kickback saw chain
- Made in USA at ISO certified facility
- Advanced technology ensures tough, sharp cutters
- Carded packaging; for saw that takes .325 inch pitch cutting attachments
Details: Product Description Oregon L74 ControlCut 18-Inch Chainsaw Chain Fits Stihl From the Manufacturer Oregon L74 18 inch saw chain that fits on an 18 in. bar (.325 in, pitch Pro-Guard) is a low vibration, low kickback chains which meet both the ANSI (U.S.) and CSA (Canadian) low kick requirements. This chain is excellent choice for anyone who cuts clean wood and uses a saw that takes .325 in. pitch cutting attachments. To find the correct replacement parts and accessories for your chainsaw go to www.oregonchain.com.