Oregon L67 ControlCut 16-Inch Chainsaw Chain, Fits Stihl
- Not all chains will fit all saws brands mentioned on the packaging, to make sure you are getting the correct part call Oregon Customer Care at 1-800-223-5168
- 16" represents the size of the cutting bar on the saw not the length of the chain. Please refer to the product guide to ensure you get the right fit for your chain saw.
- .325 pitch chains, 063 Gauge 67 drive length long, Chain fits many Stihl brand chainsaws
- UL classified to conform to ANSI175.1 standards for low-kickback saw chain. Made in USA at ISO certified facility
- Carded packaging; for saw that takes .325 inch pitch cutting attachments.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Publisher: Blount International/Oregon
Details: Product Description The L67 16" ControlCut Saw Chain is an ideal choice for light-duty jobs that require precise cuts. This .063" gauge, .325" pitch chain features low-vibration, Micro Chisel cutters with small radius working corners for excellent performance and easy maintenance. Blued cutters protect the chain against corrosion. L67 chain has a low kickback design for smoother cutting and increased safety. This chain fits several chainsaws including - but not limited to - Stihl 026, 029, MS 271, and MS 290. From the Manufacturer Oregon L67 16-Inch saw chain that fits on a 16-Inch bar (0.325-Inch, pitch Pro-Guard) is a low vibration, low kickback chains which meet both the ANSI (U.S.) and CSA (Canadian) low kick requirements. This chain is excellent choice for anyone who cuts clean wood and uses a saw that takes 0.325-Inch pitch cutting attachments.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.3 x 0.9 inches