Mopeka Pro Check Universal Sensor - Wireless Propane Tank Gauge Sensor - BBQ and RV Must Have Accessories Indicate Outside Propane Tank Levels from Inside Your Camper - Oil, Gas, Diesel, Butane
- Enhanced accuracy – the Pro Check already has a 99% level of accuracy... the Pro Check Universal further extends this accuracy to 99.5%
- 63% increase in battery life of the sensor over the original Pro Check. Now with 3 to 5 years battery life
- Additional commodities – in addition to Propane, the Pro Check Universal supports Diesel, Oil, Water, Butane, Anhydrous and other liquid commodities.
- Effortless Installation - Say goodbye to complicated setups. Our tank sensor easily attaches to the underside of your tank with powerful magnets or mounting collars, and can be secured in seconds. No matter the terrain, our sturdy magnets and mounting collars ensure the sensor stays firmly in place on your RV's propane tanks, giving you peace of mind during your travels. It's designed to fit tanks sizes of up to 250 gallons.
- Cutting-Edge Technology - The Pro Check Universal comes with integrated temperature sensing, a tank "bubble level" indicator, configurable sample timing, firmware updates, and customizable alarms/alerts, all designed to enhance reading quality and precision. It works seamlessly with both vertical and horizontal cylinders, making it a versatile and reliable option for tank monitoring.
Details: Description The Mopeka Pro Check Universal Sensor: With Mopeka Pro Check you'll be able to accurately measure the capacity of your Propane Tanks… anywhere, anytime. The PRO sensor combines all the best technology of our ultrasonic sensing for the best sensor performance ever. Monitor your propane usage directly via Bluetooth from your mobile or tablet device through the freely downloadable "Tank Check" App from the Apple or Google Play stores. Or read it directly with a Mopeka Check LED Display, or remotely using the Mopeka WIFI Bridge Quickly and easily attach and detach your Mopeka Pro Sensor via the integrated magnets directly to the base of your tank Programmable alarms to ensure you never run out of gas Replace the battery simply. Battery life on the Pro model is improved to last approximately 2 years, with adjustable update rates to increase the battery life even longer The Mopeka Pro Check sensor will attach to and measure tanks from 20lbs up to 120 gallon or 420 lb capacity. The sensor can be quickly calibrated on the Tank Check app to measure Propane, Butane, and more. NOTE: The PRO sensors are shipped in a low power sleep mode. To wakeup the sensors for the first time, you must press the SYNC button 5 times in a row and then it will wake up and can sync to your phone as expected.
Part Number: M1017020A
model number: M1017020