HUZTL Carburetor Carb Adjustment Screwdriver Adjusting Tool for 2 Cycle Engine (21-Teeth Splined)
- REPLACEMENT MANUFACTURE PART NUMBER: 530035560, please check for the details to make sure this part will fit.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL AND DURABLE: The material is Y15 iron with nickle plated, ergonomic designed handle provides comfort for working, heavy-duty adjusted head, precise and easy to adjust the carburetor
- “MUST HAVE” PRODUCTS FOR HOUSEHOLD: Carburetor Adjustment Tool Kit use for household most 2 cycle engines. Adjusting the carburetor allows you to increase or reduce the engine's idle speed, allow the right amount of fuel and air to mix in the carburetor, so tuning it properly will increase the performance of your engine
- COMPATIBLE WITH: MOST 2 cycle engines, including Sears, Craftsman, Poulan, Husqvarna, Weedeater, Echo, Toro, Ryobi, Homelite, and anything else that utilizes the splined adjustment screws
- Notice: It won't fit WALBRO carburetors which may need a 22-teeth tool; It is updated from previous 7-teeth to current 21-teeth.
Details: High quality material and durable carburetor adjusting tool including 8 types to choose from.
This Carburetor Adjustment Tool kit is designed for use on most BUT NOT all engines.
The 21-teeth Splined tool is used on ZAMA carburetors, Walbro carburetor may need a 22-teeth splined tool.
Please clean the screws on carburetor before application, especially the small headed adjustment tool.
With rusted screws, turning the tool too much will damage the tip.