Huthbrother Snow Blower Impeller Modification Kit - 1/4" 4-Blade Universal, for Modifies 2-Stage Machine (4)
- 👍 ◕‿◕ Universal 1/4" HD 3-Blade Impeller Kit, for Snow Blower - Modifies 2-Stage Machine
- 👍 ◕‿◕ (4) 1/4" thick rubber paddle (2"W x 5"L), Made from Styrene Butadiene rubber (SBR rubber), with minimum tensile strength of 725 PSI (5 MPA), Hard rubber with a durometer of 65-75, (4) metal strap with holes - 1 3/8" W x 3 3/4"L, Punched flat bar grade 5 steel, 1/16" thick
- 👍 ◕‿◕ (12) Hex bolts (5/16-18 x 1 in. coarse thread) w/ 5/16-18 lock nuts (use 1/2" wrench & socket), With Hex lock nuts nylon insert, grade 5 steel steel, (4) self-tapping screw (#14 x 1)
- 👍 ◕‿◕ Snow Blower impeller modification kit is designed to minimize the gap between the blade and the snow discharge chute to reduce the chance of your snow blowing clogging up after working a while. The great tool will also increase your work efficiency and help your snow blower parts especially the blades work longer.
- 👍 ◕‿◕ 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE：Not satisfied with your purchase? We aim to make your shopping experience as hassle-free as possible. With our 30-day money-back policy you can shop without worries
Details: * Most two-stage snow blowers have a large gap or space between the impeller blades and the cylindrical chamber surrounding it. As the working time of snow blower increases, the gap gradually let in more and more snow and slush and build up in the internal space. This issue can cause clogging issues and reduced snow throwing distance, greatly decreasing work efficiency. This is a common design fault for many snow blowers. One of the easiest and quickest solution is to modifying the blades by adding a strip of durable rubber to each of them to reduce or eliminate the gap. It is also recommended that all blades should be modified to ensure the mechanic balance while the blowing is running. * Note this modify kit is for improving the performance of two-stage blowers. For single-stage blowers or those with small (<1/4’’) or large (5/8’’) gap, this kit is probably not needed. * If your snow blower has a large gap between impeller blades and discharge chute, you are more likely to encounter snows building up in the chamber while operating the machine, causing disturbing clogging issues. More clogging means less power to throw snow to far distance and reduced lifespan of the snow blower parts, especially the blades. To achieve higher snow throwing efficiency and continuous use experience, snow impeller blades can be improved by adding a strip of rubbers to minimize the gap. If you have a large gap or frequently encounter clogging issues, you will probably find this kit a great tool for improving your snow cleaning work.
Part Number: HU-141