Hipa Carburetor Adjustment Tool Kit Screwdriver # 530035560 for 2 Cycle Poulan Homelite STIHL Husqvarna Echo Chainsaw Trimmer Lawn Mower Edger
- Replace manufactuer part number: 530035560
- Used on most 2 cycle engines; Fits many brands of equipment, including Sears, Craftsman, Poulan, Husqvarna, Weedeater, Echo, Toro, Ryobi, Homelite, and anything else that utilizes the splined adjustment screws
- Tool is for Certified Technicians to tune carburetors, and keep engine within EPA specs
- Squared handles, which makes it easy to tell 1/4 turn increments on the mixture settings when trying to tune a carburetor; Advanced heat treatment process and corrosion-resistant finish screwdriver bits
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, 90 days return, refund or free exchange if you aren't completely satisfied (defection, accidental damage, non-satisfaction etc.) Any problem please do not hesitate to contact us
Details: Product features:
●Squared handles, which makes it easy to tell 1/4 turn increments on the mixture settings. 1/4 turn is typically the increments you want when trying to tune a carburetor.
●Advanced heat treatment process and corrosion-resistant finish screwdriver bits are made to last with performance in strength and durability for your long time use.
●Upgraded from previous 7-teeth to current 21-teeth
●Marked with tool type on the handle, easy to recognize.
Must have for 2 Cycle engines to keep them in good performance:
● Can be used on ZAMA, Ruixing, Huayi, Husqvarna, Poulan, Weedeater, Sears, Craftsman
● string trimmer, chainsaw, leaf blower, hedge trimmer, edger, pole pruner and other machines that utilizes the carburetor adjustment tool.
Carburetor adjustment tool size:
● handle length 3-inch, metal pole length 3-1/8-inch, head I.D. 5/32", head O.D. 7/32"