Heavy Duty Steel Porcelain-Enameled Fire Burn Pot and Hot Rod Ignitor Kit Replacement Parts for Traeger & Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grill ,Also Fit For Pellet Pro & Z Grills Wood Pellet Grill Smoker
Brand: JIN BETTER
- 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 :Black Enamel Fire Pot and Igniter Combo Replacement Parts for all Traeger Grills(𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐏𝐓𝐆),Also fits for most of Pit Boss/Pellet PRO/Z Grills/Kenmore/Trail Embers Pellet Grill (𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥) if our bonus screws can't work on your grill. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟕𝟓!
- 𝐃𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 & 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥- 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐝: 30". High density cartridge heating element, 200W/120V wire lead. Black Enamel Fire Burn Pot: 5" x 3 1/2" x 3 3/4", 7 Large air holes, 14 gauge steel wall.
- 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄 - 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝟏 𝐱 𝐄𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐭, 𝟏 𝐱 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐝 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝟏 𝐱 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏 𝐱 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐬,𝟏 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐫（Unlike fire pits in the market, which are usually made of pig iron and are highly prone to rust and damage, our product has Enameled surface protection to prevent rusting and high temperature resistance, thus enhancing its original performance.）
- 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭- When your current hot rod shortens or burns out, this replacement part will ensure that your grill continues to operate effectively
- 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥- Plug and play wiring, took only about 𝟏𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 to replace. If you're uncertain how to replace the rod, look it up on 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞 , Set the new Hot Rod to protrude 1/8 to 1/4 inch into the fire pot.
Color: as shown in pictures
Size: as shown in pictures
Weight: approx. 1.2 pounds
1 x Black Enamel Fire burn pot , made by heavy 14 gauge steel wall,such as Model FAB310
1 x Hot rod /igniter ,made by High density cartridge heating element ,such as Model BAC431
5 x Screw ,1 x Fuse, as bouns
A vacuum cleaner is the best way to remove ashes from the Firepot but this must be done with extreme care to avoid the risk of fire. Again, cleaning the ash from the Firepot should be done only when the Grill is COLD.
The brand names we mentioned just work as product adaptability, not worked as trade mark use, kindly noted.
Please keep away from children under 3 years old.