GRILLART Grill Brush and Scraper Best BBQ Brush for Grill, Safe 18" Stainless Steel Woven Wire 3 in 1 Bristles Grill Cleaning Brush
- ✅【WITH SCRAPER STRONG CLEAN GREASE】With a unique design, the grill scraper can clean stubborn stains deeply and efficiently. AN IMPROVED VERSION OF LAST YEAR BEST SELLER. The Other Seller Have Not It.
- ✅【5X FASTER CLEANING】The grill brush has three brushes in one, each with its own equivalent stroke, equivalent to 3 traditional brush. So clean 5x faster than ordinary bbq brush! Be prepared to clean every bit of residue with its innovative 360 degree rotator.
- ✅【THE IDEAL HANDLE】18" long grill brush keep your hand safe from the heat generated by the barbecue grill.High- quality and non-slip material ensure it will not fall or break even under the great pressure.Perfect angle between handle and bbq tray, easy for you to clean by applying less pressure, you will happy to see your grill become shining again so easy and quickly.
- ✅【RECOMMENDED FOR ALL GRILL TYPES】Whether you have a gas, charcoal, smoker, porcelain, infrared grill or other types like Weber grill or Foreman grill, your barbecue will be looking brand new in no time by use our grill brush and scraper.
- ✅【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】100% MONEY BACK GUARANTENN ensures you can receive a full refund or a satisfactory replacement at any time.Click the "Add to Cart Button Now". Consider getting TWO - one for you and one for your very best friend.
Details: Looking for a safe and efficient bbq brush for grill? GRILLART grill brush is your best choice!
★GRILLART grill bush and scraper can guarantee your brush last longer.
★Clean 5X faster! 3-in-1 360° brush head cleans more area with each stroke.
★Stainless steel wire is firmly embedded in steel pipe through tight rotation woven, don't need to worry about stray bristles anymore
★18 "long to keep your hands far from the heat and use at the perfect angle.
★ 85% more durable than a conventional brush not fast rust and easy fall apart.
Latest use instruction:
Following the instructions below will HELP IMPROVE THE LIFE OF YOUR GRILL BRUSH.
Step 1: Pre-Heat Grill
Step 2: Use the grill scraper to gently scrape the dirt or grease on the grill
Step 3: Fill a small container with water to dip the grill cleaning brush in frequently while brushing.
Step 4: Work in square sections defined by horizontal grates. Please don't glide over horizontal grates as you would with a wire brush.
Step 5:Angling the bbq grill brush backwards slightly can provide a deeper clean.
Suggestions in the barbecue after use, for the sake of safety and health, no matter use any bbq brush for grill, please use wet cloth to mop the grill, so as to guarantee the grill without dust, bristles.
Why are there brown markings on the scraper?
The welding process of Rs hot melt needs to be treated at 2726 ℉, and high temperature can cause metal melting and discoloration.
Therefore, it is normal for brown markings to appear on the scraper, which is not caused by quality or workmanship problems.