Grill Temperature Gauge For Big Green Egg 150-900°F Waterproof 3 1/4" Large Face Stainless Steel Cooking Thermometer
Original price $49.95 - Original price $49.95
$49.95 - $49.95
Current price $49.95
- WATERPROOF AND ANTIFOGGING☺This Big Green Egg thermometer replacement will still work fine even accompany your big green egg outside for a whole rainy day.
- FITS ALL BIG GREEN EGG MODEL GRILLS☺ Stem Length 3.3in for all big green eggs,mini,minimax,small,medium,large,xlarge...It is a most have big green egg accessories
- STATE OF THE ART PRECISION ☺ Extra long stainless steel probe rod for accurate temperature readings and precisely measures internal temperatures of food with a quick 3 to 4 second response time
- EASY TO READ ☺ Large 3.25 inch glass face.The temperature gauge features a large glass face,making it easily readable from a distance.Can avoid the embarrassment of reading the temperature into the smoke
- QUICK INSTALLATION ☺ The BGE temperature gauge comes with a stainless steel clip to ensure your gauge stays in place while grilling. It also comes with a high temperature gasket that prevents water from leaking into your grill
This Temperature Gauge is used in the dome top of a ceramic grill of Big Green Egg,Kamado Joe,oklahoma joes grill,akorn grill to measure the temperature inside the grill or smoker, not a meat thermometer
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dual display: 150℉-900 ℉
- Accuracy: +/-1.5°C
- Dial diameter: 83 mm / 3.28 in
- Stem diameter: 8.12 mm / 0.32 in
- Stem length: 85 mm / 3.25 in
- Product weight: 54 g / 1.9 oz
- Fits perfectly into the existing hole in the of Big Green Egg or any other grill hole with same dimension
- Accurate & easy reads
- Waterproof and anti-foggy glass lens
- Easy install: Screw thread and wing nut for easy mounting
- This thermometer is calibrated and adjusted at the factory, If you wish to check the calibration:
- Bring a clean container of water to a boil.
- Dip thermometer probe it in the water with the pliers, leave immersed for at least one minute taking care not to let the probe rest on or make contact with the container.
- Our gage should move up to 212 if it is calibrated properly
- Tips for adjusting the calibration after six months
- Turn the nuts on the back, the red arrow will spins and you move it to where it needs to be at the correct temperature.
- Do not adjust hot thermometer with bare hands
- Do not leave unattended or place within reach of children.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.0 x 3.5 inches