Grill Temperature Gauge, 2.36", Grill Thermometer for Various Types of Grills, Durable & High-Temperature Resistant, BBQ Thermometer with 4 Visible Colored Zones (Silver)
- [FAST & ACCURATE READING] Respond just within 2-3 seconds. The diameter of the dial plate is 2.36”, which is big enough for easy reading. With a 4 color-coded temperature range, you can grasp the internal temperature of grills at a glance. Featuring high-temperature measurement sensitivity, the grill thermometer is capable to detect temperature changes with an accuracy of ±0.5% during the entire cooking process.
- [PERFECT REPLACEMENT] Fits for various types of grills or smokers. Easy to install, no tools are required to replace the grill temperature gauge. But the grill without a hole needs to be drilled first. Please remember to measure the size of the hole on the grill and make sure it fits the BBQ thermometer before ordering. The total length of the probe is 1.69 inches, the diameter of the dial plate is 2.36 inches, and that of the probe is 0.35 inches.
- [AIR HOLE ALLOWS MOISTURE TO ESCAPE] As a foggy thermometer could be a barrier for BBQ lovers making their delicacies by proper temperature control, specially designed a new grill temperature gauge that allows fresh air to circulate inside the dial. With the help of the air hole at the bottom of the thermometer, fog will soon clear up. However, when it comes to humid weather/rainy days, placing the grill thermometer in a dry and cool environment is highly recommended.
- [HIGH-TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE] No fear of high-temperature challenges. With a wide temperature tolerance range of 50°F to 800°F, the grill surface thermometer can cover all your cooking needs. But only the probe and thread are resistant to high temperature, the dial plate must be kept outside the cooking box. Do not expose the grill thermometer to the flame and rain or soak it in water.
- [EASY TO USE] Install it by simply inserting the stem of the grill thermometer into the hole on the top of the lid of the main barrel and tightening the wing nut from the inside of the grill. The BBQ thermometer for grilling had passed the calibration test when produced, no more worries for large reading errors. Come with a Patio Grill Thermometer, one-year warranty, and lifetime friendly customer support.
Details: grill thermometer smoker thermometer bbq thermometer grill temperature gauge
Part Number: YAA00051100
model number: SAIJINZHI55