Grease Tray with Catch Pan - Universal Drip Pan for 4/5 Burner Gas Grill Models from Dyna Glo, Nexgrill, Expert Grill Stainless Steel Grill Replacement Parts (Black Porcelain 4Knobs Drip Pan)
Original price $62.95 - Original price $62.95
Original price $62.95
$62.95 - $62.95
Current price $62.95
- Why We Need This Grease Tray: A grease tray is an essential accessory for any grill owner, as it helps to collect grease and other liquids that are produced during cooking. Without a grease tray, these liquids would fall directly onto the ground or onto the surface beneath the grill, leading to messy and potentially hazardous conditions. By investing in a durable and rust-resistant grease tray, we can help to ensure that our grill stays in good condition for many years to come.
- DIMENSION: Depth 15 1/2", Adjustable width between 24" and 30". Overall height with catch pan: 2 3/4". MEASURE YOUR CURRENT GRILL DRIP TRAY TO MAKE SURE OURS FIT YOUR GRILL MODEL.
- PATENTED DESIGN: CaptainGrill grill drip pans for outdoor grill features angled down sides and a sloped center channel to direct grease flow to the drain hole end opening. Compared with others brand, the brackets screws at the bottom are completely covered, NO-LEAK, NO-MESS.
- HEAVY DUTY: Made of 100% Grade 201 stainless steel. Net weight 4.6Lb includes catch pan. Provide excellent corrosion-resistant, rustproof and heat-resistant , last longer than the original grill tray.
- Easily Install: It takes only 5 MIN to set up. we divided it into 3 parts, so that our grease pan can be customized to fit a wide range of grill sizes and configurations. Just remove all parts from the box and ensure that you have all the necessary components. Follow the instructions in the user manual to assemble the grease tray. Once the tray is properly assembled and sized, place it into the bottom of your grill. Make sure that it is centered and level, and that it sits securely in place.
Part Number: Grease Tray with Catch Pan
model number: black-porcelain-drip pan