DOZYANT 3.5 Feet Propane Regulator and Hose Universal Grill Regulator Replacement Parts, QCC1 Hose and Regulator for Most LP Gas Grill, Heater and Fire Pit Table
- Type-1 (QCC-1) tank connect - fits all appliances with a Type 1 connection. The hose has an inside 3/8 inch flare fitting and has an outside diameter of 5/8 inch.
- Replacement for Weber Genesis 300-series gas grills, Genesis Silver C, Genesis Gold ,Genesis Platinum , Spirit E-210/E-310 etc. and most of Char-broil gas grill with side burner,Dyna-Glo dgp350snp-d,mfa350bnp/mfa350cnp ge530bsp-d, dge486ssp-d, dge486gsp-d etc.,Uniflame GBC873W-C, GBC873W, GBC940WIR, GBC940WIR-C, GBC976W, GBC956W1-C, GBC1076WE-C, BH12-101-001-02 etc., most of Kenmore gas grill and most of Brinkmann gas grill.
- Easy installation - No tools required, tool-less attachment to tank. It is normal if you hear noise in the regulator, it is the resonance of the gas in the regulator.
- Safety & corrosion resistant - CSA certificated - Pass CSA certificate for your safety. Provides secure, air-tight connection between grill or fire pit and tank, no gas leaks, ensures safety while using grill, no issues with regulator or gas, air flow is kept stable and at appropriate levels
- Fits most gas grill, heater, fire pit, lp generator, lantern, two burner camping stove, side burner, and used for most low pressure gas propane application
Details: High Quality Material:100% solid brass can be effective corrosion protection.
Ensure Your Safety:Our propane regulator with hose has excess flow protection for your safety and will automatically shut off.
Convenient Installation: Installs quickly and easily tool-less attachment to propane tanks and cylinders.
Apply to: Gas grills ,heaters, lanterns, camp stoves, tabletop grills, fire pit table and more.
Great for: BBQ, camping, tailgating, heating needs or having an outdoor cookout.
Inlet Pressure:25-250 PSI
Outlet Pressure:11" W.C.
Flow Capacity: 95000 BTU/Hour
Length:3.5 feet /42 inch (length of rubber hose only)
For your safety, please read before using the hose.
1.FULLY TIGHTENED at both propane tank side and grill side before using on your propane appliances.
2.Check and make sure the hose is away from the OPEN FIRE before installing it to your appliances.
3.Keep the hose away from HIGH TEMPERATURE.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 9.0 x 1.2 inches