DeltaTrak 11050 Professional Digital Meat Thermometer for Kitchen Waterproof Lollipop Thermometer NSF Certified
- EASY TO READ DISPLAY - Our digital thermometer for cooking BBQ steak, chicken, and other poultry displays the temperature of your food on a large Instant Read display screen. Perfect for use in the kitchen or grilling outdoors at night.
- WATERPROOF and NSF Certified - IP65 Waterproof; Quickly clean the digital meat thermometer with probe under running water.
- MULTI USE - The meat and potatoes of a good cooking thermometer is one that can do it all. The DeltaTrak kitchen thermometer works great with beverages, frying oil, baking bread, candy making, and more.
- ULTRA FAST - Long gone are the days of overdone or undercooked food. Our accurate grill thermometer takes temperatures in as quick as 2 seconds, so you can enjoy a perfectly cooked meal every time! With Min/Max memory feature
- NSF certified superior build quality like nothing else on the market. Backed by an industry-leading 1-year limited warranty.
Details: The Waterproof Lollipop, Min/Max Digital Thermometer (Model 11050) is ideal for commercial dishwashers. With the thermometer’s auto-calibration and min/max features, users can quickly verify and quantify the final rinse temperature in commercial warewashers and dishwashers. Applications: Use this digital thermometer to measure temperature of food that is being cooked, cooled or held. Ideal for use in commercial dishwashers. Measurement Range: -40°F to 311°F (-40°C to 155°C) Operating Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) Accuracy: ±1°F (14°F to 194°F); ±0.5°C (-10°C to 90°C) or ±1% whichever is greatest Sensor: Thermistor Display Resolution: 0.1°F/°C Display Reading Update: 1 second Display Window Size: 0.77 in W x 0.37 in H (19.5 mm W x 9.5 mm H) Calibration: Auto calibration feature Battery: Button Cell Alkaline Body Casing: ABS plastic Probe Dimensions: Stainless steel, 0.14 in. (Dia.) x 4.13 in. (L) (3.56 mm x 105 mm) Weight: 1.3 oz (37.6g) Waterproof Rating: IP65 Certification: CE Mark, NSF Certified
Part Number: 11050
model number: 11050