AMI PARTS WR60X10141 WR60x10346 Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor-Replaces WR60X23584 AP5955766 WR60X10045 WR60X10046 PS10063450 WR60X10046 WR60X10138
Brand: AMI PARTS
- PARTS MODEL:WR60X10141 refrigerator evaporator fan motor -Specs:115V, 60hz, 3W,1 3/8-inch shaft length, 1/8-inch shaft diameter
- FUNCTION:Evaporator fan motor WR60X10141 circulates air through the fresh food compartment for efficient cooling.Gets your fridge working again.
- EASY DIY FIX:To complete the repair,you will need needle nose pliers, a Phillips screw driver, a small flat blade screw driver, and a nut driver,Easy to install, saves your time and money
- REPLACES PART:WR60X23584, AP5955766, WR60X10045, WR60X10046,WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10072, WR60X10138, B0170EQ3D6. Compatible GE refrigerator models,if your Range is not listed above, please send us a message so we may help you obtain the correct part
- EASY TO INSTALL:Before installation, please cut off the power supply, and wear gloves to protect your hands, The evaporator fan motor is usually on the back wall of the cold room. After finding the old motor, remove it and then install the new WR60X10141 evaporator fan motor(Take photos of your unit prior to disassembly, it will save time during the reassembly)
- PREMIUM QUALITY:The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer-Meets OEM Standards.Feel free to contact us if you have any product issue, we will respond within 24hrs and help you solve it
Details: If your fridge won’t stay cool, don’t give up just yet. Replacing a worn out evaporator fan motor can restore cool air to your refrigerator. Best of all, it’s an inexpensive fix that you can do yourself. Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor WR60X10141 SPECS: 60 Hz, 3W, 115V, 1 3/8-inch shaft length, 1/8-inch shaft diameter. REPLACES PART NUMBERS: WR60X23584, AP5955766, WR60X10045, WR60X10046,WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10072, WR60X10138, B0170EQ3D6. if your Range is not listed above, please send us a message so we may help you obtain the correct part! INSTALLATION TIPS 1)Empty out your freezer and disconnect it from its power source before beginning this repair 2)Following along with an online repair video is the easiest way to ensure proper DIY installation of a Motor 3)Take photos as needed to ensure proper reassembly before proceeding with replacement 4)Helpful tools include a small flathead screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, a quarter-inch nut driver, and a 5/16-inch nut driver If you are not sure if part is correct, ask us in Customer questions & answers section or contact us by visiting the AMI PARTS storefront. the brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility CONTACT US: We attach great importance to the customer shopping experience.For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Part Number: WR60X10141
model number: WR60X10141