2 Packs of Replacement Grill Igniters, Compatible for Traeger, Pit Boss, Camp Chef, Z Grills Pellet Grill Model.
- COMPATIBILITY: The ignition rod replacement is compatible with Traeger grill models of 070, 075, Texas Elite Series, Century 22, Pro 22, Pro 34, Timberline 1300 AC, Lil Tex Elite Series, Scout, Ranger, Tailgater and More (EXCEPT PTG,Timberline 850), also compatible with all Pit Boss, Camp Chef and Z Grills wood pellet grill models. (Replacement Part Models: BAC199, KIT0088)
- INSTALLATION: For best performance, just 1/8-1/4 inches of the rod should be protruded into the burning pot.
- DAMP PROOF: In order to reduce the likelihood of burning out for short circuit fact, specific encapsulated glue is applied on the wrie-rod junction to make it more damp proof than ordinary igniter.
- EFFICIENCY: The hot rod can ignite wood pellets in 3-5 minutes.
- LONG LASTING: High density cartridge heating element.
Details: This heating rod is compatible with Traeger 070, 075, Texas Elite Series, Century 22, Pro 22, Pro 34, Timberline 1300 AC, Lil Tex Elite Series, Scout, Ranger, Tailgater and More (EXCEPT PTG,Timberline 850), also compatible with Pit Boss, Camp Chef, Z Grills wood pellet grill models. Package Including: 2 PCs of Hot Rod Ignitor and Fuse. Hot Rod Dimensions: 3" High Density Cartridge Heating Element. Wire Lead Dimensions: 24.5" Wire Lead-200W/120V.
Part Number: IG001
model number: IG001