ZoneFly Original Pressure Sensor for Instant Pot
Original price $19.95 - Original price $19.95
$19.95 - $19.95
Current price $19.95
- For Instant Pot, Pressure Sensor is faulty if ALL LEDS flash with a C6 error code. For Power Cooker XL, Pressure Sensor is faulty if ALL LEDS flash with a E4 error code
- For other models, please refer to trouble shooting section of the user manual, looking for errors displayed when pressure sensing is faulty, This spare part can make your cooker work like new again
- Pressure Sensor or Pressure Switch for electric pressure cookers including Instant Pot, Power Cooker, Cuisinart, Power Quick Pot, Farberware, Crock-Pot, Gourmia, NuWave, Mueller, Gowise, Cosori, Mealthy, Zavor, Ninja, Yedi, Best Product, PressurePro, and almost all other brands
- Caution: This pressure sensor is a generic part. After installation, it needs to be calibrated to reach safe and appropriate cooking pressure. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that both the installation and the calibration need to be done by experienced professionals such as licensed electricians to avoid bodily harm and property damages.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our #1 priority is your satisfaction in using our InstaPot accessories! If you aren’t 100% happy with our InstaPot accessories , we offer a no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee.
Details: For InstaPot, Pressure Sensor is faulty if ALL LEDS flash with a C6 error code. For Power Cooker XL, Pressure Sensor is faulty if ALL LEDS flash with a E4 error code