Husqvarna 587160702 Chain Saw Chaps Protective Functional Leg Wear
- 600 denier polyester with PVC coating with Tec warp protective layers
- Adjustable Waist size to 38 inches
- Protects against chainsaw injuries.
- Meets ASTM F1897, ANSI Z133.1 and OSHA regulation 1910-266, UL certified
- Felling Wedge pocket and Acetyl Delran buckles
Details: Husqvarna chain saw protective chaps contain PVC coated denier polyester with Tec warp protective layers designed to reduce the risk or severity of an injury & give the operator extra reaction time when contact is made by a moving chain. The cut Retardant material is designed to "pull" apart & clog up the sprocket system of the chain saw & slow or stop the chain from rotating depending on the Speed of the chain, length, angle of contact & power of the saw. Protective chaps should never be considered safer than proper chain saw handling safety procedures. Husqvarna chaps also feature adjustable waist sizes, Acetyl Delran buckles, pockets for gear & are cold water washable. They are UL certified & meet ASTM F1897, ANSI Z133.1 & OSHA regulation 1910-266