GRILLART Grill Brush Bristle Free. [Rescue-Upgraded] BBQ Replaceable Cleaning Head, Unique Seamless-Fitting Scraper Tools for Cast Iron/Stainless-Steel Grates, Safe Barbecue Grill Cleaner-Red
- Safe and Efficient - Steam cleaning can save a lot of elbow grease when dealing with those stubborn residues. With a safe bristle-free grill brush, you don't have to worry about swallowing those dangerous wire bristles that can break off and end up in your food. It's safe and efficient!
- Durable and Sturdy - Strong and flexible stainless steel handle never bends or break, keeping you away from heat sources. Built-in scraper to remove cold buildup. Brush cleaning head is made of heat-resistant sponge, wrapped in heat resistant cloth and is reusable for safe use on hot grills (preheat grill to over 400 degrees Fahrenheit and then turn off all burners for your safety.
- Seamless Fitting Grill Bar - Wave-shaped groove fire-retardant foam design is uniquely crafted to extend beyond the top of the grill bars. It seamlessly fits any grill bar, allowing for deep and thorough cleaning by encircling it, effectively removing hidden grime from all three sides (360-degree cleaning).
- Works on any Type of Grill - The Grill Brush and scraper is safe to use on any type of grill, including charcoal, gas, porcelain, ceramic, cast iron or stainless steel grills. A built-in hanging holes and a versatile scraper which is designed for all shapes of grill bars, including round, square, and rectangle.
- Easy to clean and Reusable - The brush cleaning head is removable and features a safety clip mechanism for greater stability on the handle. After use, you can remove the replacement cleaning brush pad from the handle, put it in the dishwasher, and hang to dry.
- Our Promise - GRILLART is one of the leading brands in the grill cleaning brush market. For over a decade, we have been focusing on this field. We believe in our products. If you are not completely satisfied with our products, we're here to provide you with the best solution.
Details: Safe Grill Brush & Strong Cleaning Upgraded Version Features: Friction-enhancing surface pattern design Seamless-fitting surface design Enhanced patented handle Removable cleaning brush head Steps: Heat to 400°F 1. Preheating your grill up to 400+ degrees Fahrenheit and then shut off all the burners for your safety Scrape 2. Scrap away hard-to-clean buildup or gunk Dunk 3. Soak in water to make your brush thoroughly moistened Brush 4. Brush the steam softened grime with little elbow force Installation Guide Industrial Strength Locking Mechanism 1. Insert the stainless steel protrusion into the front slot. 2. Push the rear part of the brush head until you hear a ‘click’ to lock Detach the brush head Pinch the replacement cleaning head to recess and pull it out. Note: Protect your hands and eyes from the heat while cleaning. For your safety, shut off all the burners once it is hot (Exceed 400 degrees Fahrenheit) The detachable cleaning head is dishwasher safe.
Part Number: BTS-06
model number: BTS-06