Stainless Snowblower Modifies Impeller Kit - 3/8 inch 3-Blade Universal - Modifies 2-Stage Machine Including Installation Hardware (3)
- Product includes:3-Rubber Paddle , 3-Metal Straps , 9-Bolts & Lock Nuts , 3-Self-tapping Screws;Detailed in the product pictures
- Rubber Paddle 3/8" thick(2"W x 5"L), Made from Styrene Butadiene rubber (SBR rubber) ,SBR rubber with minimum tensile strength of 725 PSI (5 MPA),Hard rubber with a durometer of 65-75 ; Metal Strap with holes - 1 3/8" W x 3 3/4"L ,Punched flat bar stainless steel materials, 1/16" thick
- Bolts (5/16-18 x 1 in. coarse thread) w/ 5/16-18 lock nuts (use 1/2" wrench & socket) ; Hex Bolts,Hex lock nuts nylon insert,self-tapping screw (#14 x 1),Sheet metal screw, Hex washer head self drilling, Stainless Steel Materials
- The Purpose of the Kit : This kit reduces the existing “gap” between the snow blower's impeller blades and the impeller chamber wall. The smaller the gap, the greater your machine's operational efficiency and snow throwing capability will be, and the less likely that your machine will clog up with snow.
- Purchase Notes:Pleases make sure the part number of new replacement matches your original equipment before ordering. If you encounter any problem, feel free to let us know. We will be more than happy to reply your message within 24 hours.
Details: This gap allows snow and slush to slip by the blades and build up around the impeller and in the discharge chute clogging it. This gap also decreases the efficiency of the impeller's ability to propel the snow up the chute resulting in less throwing distance. This problem is well known to people with two stage snow blowers, and the easy and the quick, inexpensive fix is to modify the impeller blades by adding a strip of reinforced rubber to each one of them to eliminate this gap. It is HIGHLY recommended that you install it on each blade however, because only modifying some but not all of the blades will cause a harmonic imbalance in the spinning impeller which could easily cause excessive wear on the impeller shaft bearing resulting in very costly repairs!If you have a single stage snow blower, or your gap is less than 1/4 or greater than 5/8, you probably don't need or can't use this fix.Install this Kitonto your two stage snow blower and never fear another snow fall again!Virtually eliminate the clogged chute syndrome when moving wet or heavy snow! Dramatically increase the snow throwing distance of your snow blower! Depending on how handy you are, this kit can be installed in 1 2 hours without too much difficulty!NOTE: if the gap varies around the chamber wall, you MUST install the rubber to fit the spot where the gap is the smallest, otherwise, the rubber will fail!!The rubber paddles in your Kit be mounted should be installed so they are barely touching, if at all,the impeller chamber wall.Remember, ANY decrease in the gap between the impeller blades and the chamber wall will resultin a significant improvement in operational efficiency and throwing distance!