W10619951 Refrigerator Drain Tube Replacement Part by BlueStars - Perfect Fix For Leaky Freezers - Fit Whirlpool Maytag Kenmore - Replaces 2887289 AP5780744 W10210987
- ✅ NO MORE LEAKING: A clogged drain can be the leading cause of refrigerator leaks. Bluestars Refrigerator Drain Tube will carry the water that has formed during the defrost cycle to where your drain pan is located. If your old drain tube is clogged, the water can back up into your freezer, causing a leaky refrigerator and you may need to replace it with a new one. This product will fix the following symptoms of refrigerators: Leaking | Frost buildup | Freezer not defrosting | Too warm.
- ✅ PERFECT MATCH: Bluestars Refrigerator Drain Tube is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Amana, Jenn-Air, Crosley, Inglis, Dacor) and replaces part numbers: 2887289, AP5780744, W10210987, W10210988, W10309238, W10344401, W10344402, W10585186, W10588598, W10604169, W10622098, W10622099, PS8691807. If you are unsure whether this part will fit your model, please send us an inquiry with your model so we can inform you if it fits or not.
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY: Bluestars Refrigerator Drain Tube is made from durable high-quality rubber and fairly thick plastics that are well-tested by the manufacturer, meet OEM standards, ensure long-lasting. As a result, this product will keep your refrigerator cycled again and allow the water to evaporate safely.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: This is an easy and tool-free installation that helps you avoid costly repairs and replacements. The installation of the pipe itself is very simple, safe, and will not cause any damage to your freezer. The tools you will need for this repair include a 1/4-inch nut driver and a small flat-blade screwdriver. To do this repair you will need to pull the refrigerator forward in order to reach the lower access panel at the back. Don’t forget to unplug your appliance’s power cord.
- ✅ 𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐘: Customer satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, we will compensate you and offer extra benefits to ensure your rights. Buy with confidence!
Details: SPECIFICATIONS W10619951 Tube Drain is known as the duck bill, or the drain pipe, and it is compatible with your refrigerator. The function of the p-trap drain kit is to carry the water that has formed during the defrost cycle to the bottom of the refrigerator, where your drain pan is located. The tools you will need for this repair include a 1/4-inch nut driver and a small flat-blade screwdriver. To do this repair you will need to pull the refrigerator forward in order to reach the lower access panel at the back. This kit includes the tube extension piece and spacer. Works with the following models: Kenmore 10669312310, 10672002010, 10672002011, 10672002013, 10672002015 Whirlpool 5GI6FARAF000, 5GI6FARAF001, 5GX0FHTXAF01, 5VGI6FARAF00 Replaces part numbers: 2887289, AP5780744, W10210987, W10210988, W10309238, W10344401, W10344402, W10585186, W10588598, W10604169, W10622098, W10622099 Works with most top name brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Amana, Jenn-Air, Crosley, Inglis, Dacor Fixes the following symptoms: Leaking Frost buildup Freezer not defrosting Count on our W10619951 Tube Drain for an unrivaled mix of durability, convenient functionality, and great value for money. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now! If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, you can ask us in Customer questions & answers section or contact us by visiting the Blue Stars LLC storefront -- click the "Blue Stars LLC" on a product page to get to the storefront -- then click the "Ask a question" link under Further Information. Select your reason, and then tell us about the question. The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
Part Number: W10619951
model number: W10619951 2887289 AP5780744 W10210987